Thursday, May 5, 2011

Luke Lagraff - Things I Should Know by Now

The things I should know by now I should know by now I should know
The things I should know by now!
The things I should know by now I should know by now
I should know the things I know by now

It takes living to make the life the life I should live by now by living the life
It takes living to make the life!
It takes living to make the life I should be living by living
I should be living the life

With the thoughts I've thought I think about what to think about thoughts
With the thoughts I've thought!
With the thoughts I've thought I thought I had thought
I shouldn't bethink so many thoughts

I don't really know, if I should know, the things I should know by now
I don't really know!
I don't really know if things I should know I should ever know
I shouldn't know the things I know until, now

Luke LaGraff is a lover of sandwiches, egg nog, and one of a kind days. He used to forget them, but now has realized he shouldn't; they have more meaning than ever at this point of his life. He enjoys the sun in LA and watches hockey and funny things whenever he can. He listens to people. He's from Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment